Activities and Resources
Test your knowlege!
For intermediate high school students:
- Visual Metaphors in Scenic Design: Activity
- Create a Set Design: Activity
- Stage-Space Awareness: Activity
Geared to all levels of high school students.
- First, learn about props challenges from productions in the maquette collection, then problem solve these real-life props challenges to come up with a solution
- Then, find out how the National Arts Centre approached the challenges on stage
Videos and photos are used to demonstrate the activity and solutions.
For intermediate high school students to complete in groups or as individuals.
Read the clues and explore the maquette collection to find image examples that fit.
Answers for teachers are included.
Complete three fill-in-the-blanks quizzes:
This will be an especially helpful resource for students as they complete activities and quizzes.